Saturday, February 28, 2009

Momentum

I let it go
Every hurt and pain sent to hinder me
For He made me to be free to live this life with joy and peace
I released it all
When I realized you had so much more for me
Determined to be who He called me to be
I continued on cause I wanted to be the best I can be
An ambassador for Christ showing it with His love in my life
I want give up
For there is a strive and a drive that comes from above
Faith is that substance
Accompained with and by the knowledge of his love
Motivates me to keep reaching up to thee
Morning meditation keeping me in touch with an anointing to build up the kingdom
For praise and worship must be offered up to a gracious God
Who sings over me and remains ever mindful of me

Constantly throughout the day showing forth His mercy and love
Reminding me to keep going, keep moving, never stop reaching to the Father of everlasting love
For this is the start of momentum

No comments:

Post a Comment