Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Muse

I feel a rush, a wave of His goodness sweeping over me.



Sitting in His presence I wait quietly.


Knowing that You are with me.


Enjoying oneness as You have called us to be


Thinking more and more each day how I need thee.


I bask in your love and you fill this place.


The very depth of me.


Quietly I wait for I need this time alone with my King.


And I need You more


More than the day I did before


Need you now even as I sit upon the floor


Waiting before You


Trusting


Resting


Knowing


That I need You more now than ever before


Say it with my mouth


Though I sensed it in my heart


Your love for me never to depart


And a flow, a flow over me


Fellowship and communion


My heart longs for You


Your face I seek

No comments:

Post a Comment