Monday, October 7, 2013

God is a Keeper!

10:29 AM
Today, I spent some time this morning thinking about the keeping power of God. He neither sleeps nor slumbers. All I know is that he keeps on keeping me, saving me protecting me. For this I don't have enough words to say. Thank you seems so inadequate. Yet I'm honored to be able to give you; God praise. Thank you, Lord! I thought about putting this on my blog as a testimony to the keeping power of God after a conversation with my sister in Christ about giving God praise.  Driving down the road yesterday with my daughters and cousins when my car just spun out of control. We landed in some bodies yard unharmed, able to continue on our journey with no damage to anyone or any thing. This is another testimony to God's faithfulness.  The countless times He has kept me in the midst of my day to day going in and coming out.  You often hear people talk about Him being a keeper, and He is. I am a witness to it! I often rehearse Psalms 121:4 Behold he that keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. Then I found Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that The Lord your God,he is God, the faithful God, which keeps covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations.  Thank you Lord for your faithfulness to me and my family. To God be the glory! 

No comments:

Post a Comment